[Relay-L] Tshirt design contest

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Fri May 7 13:11:52 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

  It looks like next year collegiate Relays will have their OWN t-shirt
design, separate from that of the community Relays!! What is even better
is that we are holding a national contest for college students to submit
their tshirt design. Here are the guidelines:

Designs should be submitted as pdfs to the CAC mailbox at cac at cancer.org
by Monday, May 24.

The guidelines are as follows:
1.      RFL logo should be easily visible - not buried in design - and not
modified in any manner
2.      Celebrate. Remember. Fight Back. should be included in design with
text
3.      Should contain year 2011
4.      Design should not include any offensive illustration or text
5.      Design should appeal to college aged students
6.      Shirt should be interactive (examples: Why I Relay Section, area
where laps can be tracked, etc.)
7.      Shirt design should be no more than four colors, of which three
are purple, red, and blue.

The winning student must also understand that their design may be altered
to fit with branding guidelines

How awesome would it be for the winning student to be from OU?!?! If you
or someone you know has a knack for creativity (which I know some of you
do because I saw the submissions for our planning committee designs) I
encourage you to submit a design. Four designs will be chosen by a ACS
design committee consisting of the CAC executive board and several others.
Those four designs will then be displayed on relayforlife.org for a
national vote.

Good luck and let me know if you decide to take part!

Have a good weekend!

Hilary
Hilary Patrick  |  Income Development Coordinator  |  Ohio Division
5555 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 43017  |  cancer.org
18882276446 x3207

Meigs County Relay For Life
Ohio University Relay For Life
Gallia County Relay For Life