[Relay-L] OU 5K to benefit the American Cancer Society

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Wed May 5 14:33:25 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

The OU running club will be hosting a 5K this Saturday, May 8 in front of
Ping to benefit the American Cancer Society. Registration begins at 9:00
a.m  with the race beginning at 10:00. The cost is $10 for
pre-registration and will end at 9:00 p.m. on Friday, May 7.  Race day
registration is $15. Please visit www.firstgiving.com/antidote5K to
pre-register. I would love for some of the Relay committee to be there to
represent the Relay For Life since I cannot attend the event. If you do go
out to either support and/or race, try wearing a Relay shirt to promote
our event as well. The event has already raised over $300 online, so it
should be a really nice race!

Thanks!
Hilary
Hilary Patrick  |  Income Development Coordinator  |  Ohio Division
5555 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 43017  |  cancer.org
18882276446 x3207

Meigs County Relay For Life
Ohio University Relay For Life
Gallia County Relay For Life