[Relay-L] "Color the Convo Cured" Baketball Game

Mueller, Katherine km401707 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 3 23:25:28 EST 2010

Hey Ladies and Gents,
I just want to remind you that TOMORROW is the "Color the Convo Cured" Basketball game!! PLEASE make your facebook statuses about the game and if you haven't already invite your friends to the game.  Also talk it up in your classes.  This is going to be HUGE.  I also will remind you so Maddie doesn't have to that we are meeting at the convo at 6:45 at the front entrance (by the ramp) if you can't find us call me my number is 740-262-039.  Also please wear purple.  Once again guys this is going to be huge, I know I am excited and a lot of other people have contacted me because they are excited too so get your fists pumping for a good game! Have a great night and I will see you all tomorrow.

Peace out, Rock on,
 Katey

Katherine Mueller
Ohio University
Political Science and Economics
Alpha Phi Omega Community Service Fraternity
Delta Zeta Social Sorority
Relay for Life Public Relations Chair
Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society