[Relay-L] "Color the Convo Cured" Baketball Game

Mueller, Katherine km401707 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:01:11 EST 2010

Hey Relay for Lifers!
I just want to let you know that I made a facebook event for the basketball game that is featuring RELAY this Thursday!! Please invite all of your friends to join this event because this is the ONLY PR we will be doing for this event and we need a ton of people to be there to support Relay because this is huge.  Please invite them by the meeting tonight and if by the meeting please do it tonight!  This event is going to be huge and a lot of fun!  Kim has been working hard on it so please help her out!  See all your smiling faces tonight and have a good rest of your day!!

Katey Mueller

Katherine Mueller
Ohio University
Political Science and Economics
Alpha Phi Omega Community Service Fraternity
Delta Zeta Social Sorority
Relay for Life Public Relations Chair
Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society