[Relay-L] Friday Fun!!

Dominique, Morgan md259007 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 28 21:38:58 EST 2010

Hello Relay Friends,

Hope everyone had a good week. Get your weekend started right with some Relay-ness! Tomorrow we will be writing more invitations to Greek/Student orgs. I'm sorry guys but I have to push the time back a bit because I have a mandatory meeting with my prof at 215. It will only take a few minutes so hopefully 245 is ok for everyone! If there is a huge objection to this please let me know and we can figure something else out. Email me back or let me know if you are interested please so we have an idea of who is coming :)

Time: 2:45 -stay as long or as little as you'd like
Place: 27 N. Court above Subway, Apt. 301
Who: PR/Team Recruitment AND FRIENDS :)

Thanks guys! Hopefully see some of you tomorrow.

Morgan Dominique
419-260-4611