[Relay-L] RELAY SUMMIT CBUS - PLEASE READ!!

Bell, Martina mb187507 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 28 20:53:33 EST 2010

 Hey Relayers!
If y'all haven't signed up for the Relay For Life Summit in Columbus... DO IT!!

On that note, if you are going, we are trying to figure out car-pools and get everything situated. If you have a car and-or are willing to drive, please e-mail me back ASAP, as the ratio of driver:passengers is vurrry uneven. Any help is needed and would be great!

Also, since it starts so early, Maddie also had the idea of going up the night before, since it takes place in Cbus and most of us know people there. Let me know everyone's thoughts!

Email me back soon! Thanks <3<3
-Martina, your favorite Logistics & Online Chair (And Kristen, too :])