[Relay-L] Kickoff!

ms222706 at ohio.edu ms222706 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 14 01:25:34 EST 2010

Just a reminder to please be at baker ballroom which is on the 4th floor at 6 pm tomorrow (Thursday) to help set up. IMPORTANT: please wear something purple and or white! This will make us all look the same and like we're on top of our game! Plus purple is the color of relay which is cool and fits with the theme. EMAIL your CLASSES about it!

And another hugeeee thanks to the wall painters today! You guys rocked my socks off (if they hadn't been frozen to my feet, that is).