[Relay-L] Meeting Minutes Jan 12

Tori Aber tori.aber at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 10:26:50 EST 2010

Jan 12, 2010
Bentley 120 7 pm
- Help pass out fliers in Baker tomorrow from 1130 to 130 if you can please
- This morning the wall was painted for Kickoff- I slept in.... SORRY
- There will be Papa Johns at Kickoff thursday
- Everyone needs to be a Kickoff thurs in Baker Ballroom at 7 pm
- Start thinking of ideas for Newsletter that will go out to teams and members
- Team Recruitment- letter writing after Kickoff
- Sponsorship- Stars and moons
- Winter Training Feb 6th in Columbus. Everyone is welcome and committee heads are required. Leave athens around 7:30 am. Fill out registration
- Name Tag party Sunday the 17th 3 pm at 22 South Congress
- AND email classes through blackboard about KICKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Get me your name, phone number, and email if you haven't for the roster
- Next meeting is Jan 19th 7pm Bentley 120

Thank you
Tori Aber
tori.aber at yahoo.com