[Relay-L] Relay shirts!

Ryan Haury rhauryou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 17:17:24 EST 2010

Relayers!

Just sending out a friendly reminder about our team crewneck shirts. I need
the money by Tuesday's meeting otherwise you will NOT be ordered a shirt.
Cash or check only (sorry no money orders, credit/debit cards, or paypal
will be accepted). Cost is *only $16*, and make the checks out to me please.
If you can't make the meeting, find me before then (440-474-2245,
call/text/email, ect) sometime so I can get your money. So, just to repeat,
if I don't receive your money by Tuesday's meeting, you will NOT be ordered
a shirt. It doesn't matter if I know where you live, what your major is, or
your pet's name, I need your money!

Thanks and happy week 9!

RH

--