[Relay-L] OMG BBALL GAME

Madeleine Stevens madeleine.m.stevens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 17:09:44 EST 2010

THIS THURSDAY'S BASKETBALL GAME IS ALL DEDICATED TO RELAY!!!!!!!!

thanks to kim kohlhepp :)

SO here's the sitch. we're getting tshirts made up that we can throw out at
the game, and rufus and possibly the dance team and/or the bball players are
going to wear them as well. we aren't going to be able to do any planned or
hardcore fundraising, but i'm thinking that if it's possible, i wanna bring
some relay buckets and stand at entrances or something or just be ready to
accept donations from attendees.

this game is already a Help for Haiti event, and they've been publicizing it
for that reason so we're already expecting a ton of ppl to go and have
basically had free advertising for it already, but that doesn't mean we cant
get the word out for ourselves! because relay is more important than
anything! at least in my book!

CAMPUS RELATIONS: please start sending out FB messages about it - and
mention there will be tshirt giveaways. this is a great way for teams to get
involved with each other and to help us spread the word about Relay.

LOGISTICS: please send out an email to teams asking them to attend!

thanks so much - EVERYONE SHOULD BE THERE WITH US THURSDAY!

dont forget about our meeting tuesday, and your $16 for your committee crew
neck :)