[Relay-L] FW:

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 9 14:43:44 EST 2010

Hey everyone!
Since the meeting is canceled tonight, I have attached the three t-shirt designs in this e-mail that I've created. Please e-mail me back ASAP with the t-shirt design you like the most and would like to be on our committee shirts. I'll be keeping a tally! Also, I made each of the backgrounds black because many of you expressed that you would like a black long sleeve or crew neck, but i could change it to white or gray depending on what color shirt we end up deciding on. let me know which one you choose...1, 2 or 3!!! thanks loves!

see ya next week!
natalie