[Relay-L] cassie's design

Dominique, Morgan md259007 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 9 23:49:40 EST 2010

 I'm a fan. Go team.

Since we didn't chalk tonight, everyone feel free to put the info about the team captains meeting in their statuses (sp?) tonight and tomorrow!

 "Relay For Life Team Captains Meeting TONIGHT/TOMORROW/WED (whatever, depending on when you post) Baker 231 at 8P.M. Come get your team or student org started!"

Happy almost wednesday!
LOVE,
MORGAN