[Relay-L] DUDES

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 22 13:01:43 EDT 2009

Committee Lovers,

remember that our second meeting is MONDAY at 9 pm SHARP in bentley 132. I'm asking committee heads to be there 15 minutes early - no questions asked. We're going to be talking about a few things and then breaking up into groups so as to be more productive this quarter! yay productivity!

We need people to become committee heads for Survivorship and Entertainment. This entails delegating tasks to the rest of your sub-committee and making sure everything runs smoothly as well as working closely with the presidents. Anyone is able to do this, so if you're interested please type up a quick email explaining why you would be good for the job. Please step up so we can get our second meeting off to a good start!

SPANKS :)

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity