[Relay-L] Parents Weekend event

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 19 12:08:38 EDT 2009

 hey all -

on this upcoming Saturday, we have a table reserved at College Gate from 12-2 to sell our breast cancer ribbon cookies. i asked hilary about the boob-shaped ones and she said it may be offensive and to just stick with the ribbons. sorry!

so we need people to sign up for times to work. i understand that your parents may be in town - my dad will be here too - but they are more than welcome to come with you. it may look good if we have parents there to attract other parents! so i'm going to make up 1/2 hour increments that you may come work. i'll probably be there most of the time, but you guys need to help me! i'm scared of being around parents all by myself :/ kidding. but really. lol

12-12:30:
1.
2.
3.

12:30-1:
1.
2.
3.

1-1:30:
1.
2.
3.

1:30-2:
1.
2.
3.

EMAIL ME BACK WITH THE TIME YOU CAN WORK PLEASE :) THANKS!

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity