[Relay-L] tonight's info mtg

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 10 11:34:09 EST 2009

thanks for a great meeting last night, fellas :)

don't forget: if you are on the team recruitment committee and DID NOT attend the last informational meeting that was held separately from our committee meeting, you need to attend tonight's in Bakere 237 at 8. Kim will be leading the meeting but I would like the committee to be there to give us a good showing. Thank you! it won't take longer than an hour.

<3 ya'll!

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity