[Relay-L] Relay is in 2 days

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Wed May 27 17:46:30 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

      I can't believe that our Relay is in 2 days. I know it has been a
crazy. stessful but enjoyable rollercoster ride and now we have finally
reached Relay . Thank you for all of your hard work over the past few
months. This Relay is nothing without the dedication and efforts of
volunteer like you. It's easy to forget the reason we decided to Relay in
the first place, so Friday, just it back and remember. I couldn't have
asked for a better committee to help transition me into my new job, so
thank you for that as well!

See everyone at Relay! :)

Thanks again,

Hilary

P.S. You can pick up your comittee tshirts tonight at bank night!

Hilary Patrick
Income Development Coordinator
American Cancer Society | Ohio Division
p) 1-888-227-6446 x3207   f) 1-877-227-2838
e) Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org