[Relay-L] Wishing well cancelled!

ms222706 at ohio.edu ms222706 at ohio.edu
Wed May 27 12:05:28 EDT 2009

The wishing well is cancelled for today due to the rain. However, were going to reschedule it for tomorrow night on court street probably between like 9 and 12. I know this is a lot to ask so I'm going to stand in the pool the whole time and whomever else wants to join us more than welcome. The a Phi o benefit concert is tmrw night as well so we can all go together at 8 and get dinner then meet on court if we want. Thanks to everyone who came today though!

On another note, don't forget about bank night tonight! See you at 7 in baker 242!