[Relay-L] RACHEL & DANA

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Tue May 19 23:31:28 EDT 2009

hey girls - sorry to call you out on listserv, haha.

but do you think you could make two certificates of recognition that are going
to be given to two teams on the day of relay? they can be fun-looking, just as
long as they're kind of classy and professional. i don't care what color, but
probably on purple paper or with purple writing or SOMETHING like that. just
make them generic and have them done by thursday before relay so we can write
the winning team on there.

first one: to the team who does the most online fundraising. we can include
the total on there too

second one: to the team who had the most creative fundraiser. we can add the
fundraiser on there too somewhere after.

let me know if this is a possiblity! thanks so much. you guys have been such a
great help!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major