[Relay-L] crap, i forgot. TABLING TOMORROW

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Sun May 3 23:05:11 EDT 2009

we have a table at the bottom of baker TOMORROW from 11-2.

KIM please drop off the sign and balloons promptly at 11.
ME: i'll bring flyers for you guys at 11.

i havent gotten any excuses from anyone about not being able to go so i'll see
you all there!

11-12=Tracey (oh ps make sure you call billie and ask about the sponsorship
money!)

12-1=morgan, ryan, divo

1-2=tori

we need a couple of people to step up and help out with 11-12 and 1-2. an hour
is a long time to sit there by yourself! email me back immediately to let me
know if you're able to do it if you do not have class!

thanks again. still loving you guys!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major