[Relay-L] you know what this email is about!

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Sun May 3 22:58:33 EDT 2009

HI HI HI

committee heads - get your updates in to hilary LIKE RIGHT NOW.

meeting at 8 on tuesday in bentley 136 or whatever. haha. lori gaitten from
the red cross will be there for only 5 mins to talk to katie.

I MAY NOT BE THERE! i know, take a minute and be sad that you may not see
me......................alright you're good. i have a thing to do for greek
week that is not only going to be humiliating to me, but also really funny for
all to watch. i'll RELAY (hehe) details at the get together we're having on
friday at Lori Divo's house!

PLEASE TRY YOUR HARDEST TO ATTEND THIS MEETING! i'm so sorry i may not be
there. my thing starts at 7 so i'm going to try to get out early!

love you guys - happy week 6!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major