[Relay-L] MEETING CANCELLED! BUT STILL OPEN ME!

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:16:22 EST 2009

HEY!

so i know last week's meeting was cancelled too, but katie and i have decided
that because of the treacherous walking conditions and the fact that it's
supposed to get worse, we'd rather not have it on our consciences that you
guys are falling and breaking your knee caps or hip bones. so please, STAY
WARM and WALK SAFELY if you do decide to go out. here are the tasks that we
would have discussed tonight:

SPONSORSHIP-call businesses on court street, follow up with stars and moons,
and what we did last year was call several real estate agents in the area to
ask for donations. we got a pretty good response from this last year so DO
THAT! just google real estate agents athens ohio or something and you'll be
able to find some!

TEAM RECRUITMENT-follow up with the groups you've been focusing on! you're
doing great!

ENTERTAINMENT- could katie and i have an update of what we have planned so
far? also, do we have a dj or a dj's equipment or anything? just wondering!

EVERYONE ELSE-email us back with any updates that you have! keep up the
fantabulous work!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major