[Relay-L] no meeting tonight

Katie Schroeder ks308607 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:01:26 EST 2009

hey guys
thank you to everyone who came out last night! you guys seriously rocked at
getting that place set up. thank you thank you thank you.

I'd say Kickoff went pretty well! I wish a few more teams would have shown up,
but we still had a decent turn out.

So what I'm going to do is CANCEL tonight's meeting since you all put in your
time and effort last night.  But what I would like is for TEAM RECRUITMENT to
contact your focus groups.  Go, talk to those people, really encourage them to
sign up a team.  You can also offer for us to present at one of their
organization's meeting.  So yeah, get a hold of those people and come prepared
NEXT TUESDAY with updates.

Sponsorship-if you girls can just follow up with B-dubs, Follets, and College
Bookstore about selling the stars and moons that would be awesome.

Ok, that's it! I hope everyone has a good week and see you NEXT tuesday...the
27th. Baker 512. 8pm.

love you guys!

-Katie