[Relay-L] a few reminders

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:47:54 EST 2009

heyyo.

reminder one: SPONSORSHIP BLITZ of Court Street TOMORROW (tuesday). meet at 2
at the gates on the corner of court and union. sponsorship needs to be there
but anyone can come!

reminder two: MEETING TOMORROW at 8 in BAKER 512! bring your folders :) for
entertainment, katie and i would like you guys to come up with a couple
displays or games or informational things for kickoff. also, a playlist would
be wonderful. for food and bev, we'd like you to please order pizza or better
yet, see if we can have it donated. we'll talk more about that tomorrow night
tho. BRAINSTORM!!!

THANKS!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism