[Relay-L] hey fellas

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:55:30 EST 2009

just reminding you to GET YOUR TASKS DONE for this week. i know our meeting
was short and sweet and there wasnt much to talk about, but those of you that
have jobs to do need to get them done STAT because they're really important!
winter quarter is closing in and i feel like we're lagging behind where we
were at this point last year. let's all band together and kick it into gear!
Thanks everyone, you're the best. I appreciate all of your hard work and
you've made my first year as relay chair great. DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME
QUESTIONS IF YOU NEED TO! thanks again!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major