[Relay-L] Sponsor Logos and Agenda

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Tue Apr 28 13:30:31 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

I have only received 2 sponsor logos and know of only 2 others. I need to
put in the artwork for the back of the Tshirts by tomorrow at the latest
if you want your Tshirts to get in on time. I know you all have a lot
going on right now, but this is extremely important for us to get these
sponsors of the back of our Tshirts. I don't want someone who has paid for
a sponsorship to not get recognize. I am going to put the order in
tomorrow with whatever I have. Let me know if you are having trouble
getting logos, maybe I can help. If we can't get the logo, I will just
list the company name, just so they get some kind of recognition.

Also, I have received very few committee reports. I don't need much, just
a few bullet points on what you are going to discuss at the meetings. I
know we are all still getting used to our new meeting format, so please
get these in by 3:00 today if possible.

Thank you all for your hard work! Last week was national volunteer week,
so I want to take this time to thank you all for your efforts in the fight
against cancer. Being a college student and a volunteer is not easy so
everything you do for the Relay For Life and the American Cancer Society
is much appreciated!!!!! :)

You are all awesome! See you in a bit!

Hilary

Hilary Patrick
Income Development Coordinator
American Cancer Society | Ohio Division
p) 1-888-227-6446 x3207   f) 1-877-227-2838
e) Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org