[Relay-L] a few tidbits

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 19 12:26:08 EDT 2009

hey guys - i hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the fantastic
weather! i know i sure did...right katie & christiana & morgan? ;)

anyways, all committee heads need to remember to email hilary by TOMORROW
EVENING with your updates and whatever else you're going to say at the meeting
tuesday. her email is hilary.patrick at cancer.org. she's devising an agenda for
our meetings. also, anyone else who plans to speak please email her as well.

THE LOCATION OF OUR MEETINGS HAS CHANGED! they are now in Bentley 136 and
still at 8 pm.

SURVIVORSHIP: we want to talk about some ways to get survivors involved and
hilary wants to chat about some of the things we need to be doing. so be
prepared to do that.

thanks guys! see you tuesday. make sure you get all your tasks done! i cant
wait to hear all of your great updates. we're really making progress!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major
Relay for Life