[Relay-L] Entertainment/Sound System

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 16 13:19:06 EDT 2009

here is a contact for adam barbato, a student who is willing to let us use his
sound system: ab146505 at ohio.edu. he wants information about relay, such as
date & time and ask if it's big enough to go throughout the whole fairgrounds.
(there's no way for me to talk about the size of something without giggling to
myself about the subliminal references.............)

also, talk to kyle may at 614 571 1342 or look him up on the ou directory.

what we need from these people is to see if the system is big enough and to
see if they want paid and if so, ask if we can pay them like 150 to 200 bucks.
DO THIS BY SATURDAY so we can get a hold of pat mcfaden if all else fails.

THANKS GUYS!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major