[Relay-L] Update

Tori Aber tori.aber at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 22:59:17 EDT 2009

Hello!
April 14th, 2009
Updated information for the committee:

Entertainment: Need to find DJ's, sound systems and how much they charge.
Also we need to know if they can donate.
The sound system needs to be big enough to cover the Athens fairgrounds.
$450 for Patrick McFaden from last year, but we need to look at other options.

Food and Beverage: We have 1300 hotdogs.
Pop is lined up to be delivered that day.
Please find out if Subway can donate for the last team captain's meeting.
Also we need to find a grill to be used at the Relay.

Sponorship: Need Logos by April 27th!

PR: Need to make facebook event for Relay with the schedule of Relay, Morgan will email it on listserv.
Kelly Martin needs to be emailed to put a story on WOUB for Relay.
There needs to be a story written and put in the Post.
WATH/WXTQ (radio here) will advertise for free. Sauie Sauber needs to be contacted for this. 740-593-6651 sauie at wxtq.com

The letter writing party was at 8:30-10, thanks to everyone that helped!