[Recclub-l] OU Recreation Club Welcomes You

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 5 21:21:17 EDT 2011

Welcome everyone to the Ohio University Recreation Club. This club is a great way for you to meet new friends as well as get out of that dorm room and enjoy the great outdoors. I was really excited to talk to you all today at the Student Involvement Fair and I am looking forward to a great year at OU. So, let's get down to business. Our first meeting is tomorrow night (Tuesday September 6th, 2011) at 8:00 PM  in the Grover Center. Just make sure to look for the Rec Club sign. This meeting will have all of the important information needed. However, if you are unable to attend and are still interested in the club please feel free to e-mail me or text me anytime and I will make sure you get all the details. So come prepared tomorrow night to have lots of fun, meet new friends, and see what the Ohio University Recreation Club is all about.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu