[Recclub-l] Meeting Monday at 8:00 PM

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 27 21:05:16 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Welcome back to Spring Quarter 2011. This should be a really fun quarter filled with lots of outdoor activities and all sorts of other items. We do have a lot to discuss at Monday's meeting so I surely hope to see you all there. The meeting will be held MONDAY MARCH 28th, 2011 at 8:00 PM in Grover W111. I look forward to hearing all about your spring breaks!

See you all tomorrow night,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu