[Recclub-l] Please Read - Friday Night

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:37:10 EST 2011

Hey everyone,
I hope you are all surviving this crazy Week 10. Friday night is still a go. In addition, we will be taking a car to the thrift store around Friday at 1. The car will be leaving from the Convocation Center. Please arrive at the College of Osteopathic Medicine around 12:50. If we could leave early that would be great. Please let me know if you are going, so I don't leave anyone behind. Also, my week did not shape up as I had planned, so money will be collected in the Ping Center parking lot Friday night at 8:15 and we will go get everything that night. However, the more money I have prior if you can the more I can get ahead of time. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu