[Recclub-l] Meeting 9/27/2010 - 8:00 PM Grover W115

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 26 20:23:31 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I can't wait to hear all about the backpacking trip. For those of you who borrowed gear, please be sure to return that to the Rental Center tomorrow between 12 and 7pm. Thanks a lot. Now, this e-mail is a reminder for the meeting tomorrow night. The meeting is at 8:00 PM in Grover W115. The meeting is VERY IMPORTANT as we will be discussing several items which are important to the entire organization. Please attend this meeting so we can plan several events for the remainder of the quarter. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Thank you,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu