[Recclub-l] Backpacking Trip THIS WEEKEND

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 24 16:18:00 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

For those you who are interested in the backpacking trip, this is what Ben asked me to forward on to you:

 If you are interested in attending the backpacking trip this weekend meet up at Ping around 12:30 on Saturday afternoon. We are hoping to leave around 1.  Have a sleeping bag, a backpack, ground pad, all the food that you want for the week end as well as anything you need to cook that food with. (Stoves and fuel available at Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits)  Make sure to bring 5 bucks for gas. We are hoping to be back around mid day on Sunday.  If you need any more info call Ben at 513-673-5762

If you are in need of any equipment from Outdoor Pursuits, you must meet Dustin between 7 PM and 7:30 PM at the Rental Center. If you are selecting this option be sure to text me (937) 726-8814 so I know who is coming and how long to wait for.

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu