[Recclub-l] Rec Club Fundraiser

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 16 12:17:17 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

This is a reminder that we will be having our grilled cheese fundraiser (please think of a better name) on Friday from 10 pm to 2am at the college gate. Matt Drumm will be heading up this event so for further details please contact him. His information is provided below:

Matt Drumm
md372808 at ohio.edu
614-315-1172

So here is what I need from all of you. First, if I buy the supplies would one of you creative young students please make a poster. Reply to this e-mail if you can. First come, first serve. Second the following is a list of items we will need purchased. If you have extra meals to use at the market it would be greatly appreciated.

1) Bread, Bread, Bread
2) Cheese Slices
3) Kool-Aid (preferrably not packets)
4) Marshmallow Fluff
5) Peanut Butter
6) Paper Towels

If you purchase any of this please e-mail myself the quantity purchased and the item. If at all possible please do this by tomorrow Friday Sept. 16 at noon. I will have all other items needed. Thank you for helping with this fundraiser. All funds raised will help reduce the cost of trips Rec Club runs throughout the quarter. This is especially important for those who would like to take a few ski trips next quarter! Please reply with the items purchased and have a great day.

Thank you,
Dustin Hall
OU Rec Club President