[Recclub-l] First Rec Club Meeting Sunday September 5 at 2:00 PM

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 3 20:40:02 EDT 2010

 Hello everyone,

It's that time again. Time to show a whole fresh group of people what Rec Club is all about and the direction in which we would like to see the club take this upcoming year. In order to do that, we must prepared for the student involvement fair. The fair is on Monday. So, we will be having a meeting Sunday at 2:00 PM at the Grover couches.  This is an important planning meeting and I hope to see everyone there.

See you soon and enjoy the last few days of summer,

Dustin Hall