[Recclub-l] No meeting tonight

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 1 17:13:34 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

This is just a reminder that we do not have a meeting tonight. However, we will have a meeting the next two weeks. At the next meeting we will go into great detail regarding the ski trip. Please come prepared with ideas of where you would like to ski and possible fundraisers. At the last meeting of the quarter we will be collecting deposits for the trip. If you are wanting to go skiing with us....THESE MEETINGS ARE MANDATORY. However, if you are not interested in the ski trip please come to the meeting, for we will be discussing other items.

Thank you,
Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu