[Recclub-l] OU REC Club Goes Paintballing

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Tue May 11 17:49:41 EDT 2010

So this is one of many e-mails that you will probably be getting from me. But, attached is the paintball flyer in which needs to be presented on May 15 at the place. Remember the area does not take credit card. Cash and check only. I hope you all have a wonderful time. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call me or Andrew. Also, please be lookng for an e-mail regarding Friday night and other Relay shenanigans.

THank you,
Dustin Hall