[Recclub-l] Important: Please Read REC CLUB Meeting 8:00 IN FRONT OF PING

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun May 9 22:24:34 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

OK! So I hope more of you will come to this meeting than last week. This week we will be meeting in front of Ping and play a round of disc golf or play until it gets dark. While playing disc golf and right after we will have our meeting. This week we need to have our final roster set for Relay for Life. If you are interested please come to the meeting. Also, I need to know those who are interested in purchasing a shirt. Finally, we will be discussing May 14 and May 15. May 14, we will be on court street selling food to raise money for Relay. May 15, Andrew and the Ohio Paintball Club invites us to play paintball. A portion of the proceeds will go to OU Rec Club for Relay. Therefore, although this is a fun meeting it is also very important.

The last note is a serious note. Rec Club was designed to introduce students to the various recreational opportunities on campus. It was designed to be a friendly atmosphere ran by students for other students. However, our numbers are consecutively getting lower. This club is for you and order to function we need your help. Therefore, if you get this e-mail, that means you have expressed interest and I would like for you to come to this meeting and tell me how Rec Club can be more interesting. In addition, I would like to see everyone if at all possible come to relay, it really is a great time.

Therefore, I hope to see EVERYONE (and bring your friends) at tomorrow nights Rec Club Meeting at 8:00 in front of Ping. Please bring your disc golf discs if you have them.

-Dustin Hall