[Recclub-l] Rec Club Elections Monday

Huey, Michael mh134006 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 31 09:35:12 EST 2010

Rec Club,

We will be holding our annual elections at Monday night’s meeting.  DUSTIN WHAT ROOM WILL IT BE IN???  Please make your best effort to show up because we would like lots of members there to help determine the future officers of the club.  The candidates elected at the meeting will take office at the beginning of Spring Quarter.  If you are running for a Co-President position, you will each have up to 2 minutes prior to the election to tell us about the direction you plan on taking the club in the next year.

ALSO, we have a Floor Hockey game TONIGHT at 5pm at Ping.  Please come and play if you are available.  Last week was lots of fun!!!  Meet by the climbing wall at 4:50pm.

If you have any questions about the elections, please feel free to contact me.  Hope to see lots of you at Ping tonight and at the meeting tomorrow night!

-Michael Huey
mh134006 at ohio.edu<mailto:Mh134006 at ohio.edu>
(937) 380-2287