[Recclub-l] THE MEETING IS @ 8:00 PM ON MONDAY JANUARY 25, 2010 IN GROVER E120!

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 24 11:54:42 EST 2010

 Hey everybody!

I hope this e-mail finds you well, enjoying this crappy weather, and gearing up for WEEK 4. Well, now to get to the point. I have sent this e-mail to you all individually because of the importance of this meeting and I would like as many people to be there as humanly possible. THE MEETING IS @ 8:00 PM ON MONDAY JANUARY 25, 2010 IN GROVER E120! (as long as there is no class in there). Here are some things to remember/ what we will be discussing at Monday's meeting.

  *   Intramurals
  *   Rec Club Listerv - Our Organizations Mailing List
  *   Elections - upcoming in week 5
  *   Fundraisers - If possible bring a list of AT LEAST two ideas
  *   Our Future Calendar of Events
  *   Future campus events in which you might be interested

In addition to what we will be discussing, I need everyone to bring the following:

  *   $5.00 for dues for the quarter or $10.00 for the rest of the year
  *   Any remaining money you have out for the ski trip.
  *   $12.00 if you ordered a T-shirt and received an e-mail from me.
  *   Pencil and Paper
  *   Class Schedule/Weekend Schedule - THIS IS A MUST!!!

Thank you all and enjoy the rest of your day. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or call me. Many of you will receive this e-mail twice....This was not in error.

Thank you and see you all on Monday,
Dustin Hall
dh226807 at ohio.edu
(937) 726-8814