[Recclub-l] Rec Conference and Relay and T-shirts

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 28 20:01:47 EDT 2010

 Ok everyone,

Here we go. Don't forget the Rec Conference is tomorrow morning. Please show up around 8:30 if you are going to be sitting in the classrooms helping stamp and such. In addition, you will responsible for promoting recreation T-shirts and Relay for Life during lunch, registration, and the gear exchange. If at all possible, your help until 5 would greatly be appreciated. I will have a much better idea of your duties tomorrow. Also, if you have your Recreation T-shirts wear them. If you don't please plan on ordering one. Thanks and can't wait to see everyone tomorrow.

-Dustin Hall