[Recclub-l] REC CLUB MEETING TONIGHT @ 8:00PM IN GROVER W111

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 26 10:18:10 EDT 2010

  Hey everyone,

I am very sorry for the late e-mail, but this is just a reminder that we have a very important meeting tongiht in which we surprisingly have a lot to discuss. Items include:

* Rec Conference
* Athens Beautification Day
* Relay For Life
* Summer Recruitment

If you all good attend this meeting that would be greatly apprectiated. The meeting is at 8:00 PM in Grover W111. Please bring your $7 tonight for dues!!! Also if you are interested in a recreation T-shirt (the ones we sold to everyone) please bring your $12 so we can put that order in. That is all I have. Thank you and I will see you all tonight.

-Dustin Hall