[Recclub-l] Hocking River Clean-UP

Carolyn J. Vieland cv859002 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 4 18:19:33 EDT 2009

Hello,
This e-mail concerns members who are attending the River Clean-Up this coming
Saturday. If you do not plan to attend I apologize for wasting your inbox
space... you should go ahead and delete this message!

For those of you whom this information concerns, here is the update!

We will be meeting in the "little" Peden parking lot. **Please note the change
from the poster and previous announcements. Meeting time is still 10 am.
We will be traveling to a section of the river East of Athens along River
Road. We should be on the water for about 2-3 hours.
I would like to ask you to please bring some kind of potluck type food item
for lunch after and your own dishware and utensils. Jason will be bringing
deer meat to grill so unless you want something else we don't need burgers or
anything! I will bring a cooler for perishables.
If you RSVP'd with me, thank you, I have to ask that you do not bring extra
guests as we have a limited number of seats and a big group already!! (yay)

**Please be sure to wear protective footwear as we will be getting in and out
of the boats and who knows what is on the bottom!! I would also suggest
sunscreen and bug spray... be prepared to get wet.
My number is below; feel free to call me if you have questions... see you
Saturday!!!

Carolyn J. Vieland
740.504.3736

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~Martin Luther King, Jr.