[Recclub-l] REC CLUB - Please READ

dh226807 at ohio.edu dh226807 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 3 10:42:22 EDT 2009

Rec Clubbers,

I regret to say that I may not see you until next year. We WILL NOT be having a
meeting tonight. However, please continue to read your e-mails because
eventually (sooner rather than later) you will be receiving a survey regard or
fall event. Carrie will be e-mailing you all about this Saturday's canoe thingy.
I will be there and also look forward to seeing you there. Please stay in touch
this summer...if you are not on the Listserv I will take care of that tonight.
It has been a great quarter and I hope next fall we come out with a bang. I will
talk to you all later.

Thanks,
Dustin Hall

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

PS- If you still need a Rec Club shirt, e-mail me or call me at (937)726-8814!