[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] Senior Info and ELECTION REMINDER!

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 24 09:57:03 EDT 2017

PSI CHI/PSYCHOLOGY CLUB ELECTION APPLICATIONS ARE DUE THIS MONDAY!
You can apply even if you are a FRESHMAN, and even if you haven’t been to many meetings – we are always looking for people who are looking to get involved!

Here is the link to apply:  https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cGeOi2V9QpkCbVr

Information about our positions is attached to this email. Reminder that elections will occur on March 29th at 7PM in Porter 104. Show up even if you aren’t running so that YOU can help choose who you want running Psych Club next year!

IF YOU ARE A SENIOR IN PSI CHI AND DID NOT RECEIVE MY PREVIOUS EMAIL, PLEASE READ THIS:
We are ordering stoles and chords for graduation. Please email me by MONDAY if you would like either. Chords are $18 and Stoles are $24. They are navy blue, silver, and white. We are hoping to order as a group in order to lower costs and streamline the process. Also, if you are a graduation senior and you are headed off to graduate school or a job related to psychology, WE WANT TO HONOR YOU! This year at the Psi Chi induction ceremony, April 9th at 6PM at Galbreath Chapel, we will be honoring those seniors on to better things. Please email me by April 7th with where you are headed! NOTE: you will have to attend the induction in order to be honored.

As always, if there are any questions, please email Elana Gloger: eg323912 at ohio.edu<mailto:eg323912 at ohio.edu>

Have a great weekend!

--Psi Chi/Psychology Club Exec Board