[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] Exec Board Elections!

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 20 20:01:06 EDT 2017

REMINDER! Election applications are due NEXT MONDAY at noon! Click this link to apply: https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cGeOi2V9QpkCbVr

Filling out the application solidifies your spot in the running for the position you want!
The file attached contains information about each of the positions

Also, we are having a Chipotle fundraiser Monday March 27th, head there with all of your friends, mention Psi Chi and we get some of the proceeds of your burrito! We hope to see everyone there ☺

Lastly, the Psi Chi Induction Ceremony and Departmental Awards Ceremony will be April 9th, 2017 at 6PM. Formal invitations will be sent out shortly. All new Psi Chi inductees are expected to be there. Even if you aren’t being inducted to Psi Chi or if you haven’t received a departmental award, come to support those in the department and eat cookies!

Have a great week 11!

--Psi Chi/Psychology Club Exec Board