[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 15 12:07:04 EST 2017

Dr. Sarver’s talk on LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS
TONIGHT at 7pm
PORTER 103
FREE Avalanche Pizza (even one for vegans!)
We highly suggest you show up BY 7 and even as early as 6:45PM, last year we had people standing in the back of the room
We did reserve a larger room this year to try and avoid that…so, just a suggestion!

Also, we have STUDY TABLES this Sunday 6-8PM in Baker 230! Great time to start getting ready for midterm exams!

If you have any questions, please email Elana Gloger: eg323912 at ohio.edu<mailto:eg323912 at ohio.edu>

See everyone tonight!

--Psi Chi/Psychology Club Executive Board