[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] Valentine's Day! <3

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 6 18:34:47 EST 2017

Happy Week 5 Psi Chi and Psychology Club Members!

Reminder that our meeting this week will be at 7PM in Porter 104 and we will be making Valentine’s Day cards for the patients at ABH. We will have supplies for you, just show up! (free pizza as always!!)

NEXT WEEK is our biggest event of the year! Dr. Sarver will be giving his talk on love and relationships. It will be in Porter 104 @7PM but get there early to get a good seat!

In the next few weeks we should be sending out information about Psi Chi invitations. Please note, if you are sent an email indicating that you have been nominated, that means that you are eligible for Psi Chi! All you will have to do is fill out the application and pay the fee. If you are not invited but you feel that you are eligible and we made a mistake, please do not hesitate to email us. There will be more information on this as we get closer.

Note: Around this time, we will be releasing application information for elections to next year’s exec board. Interested in getting involved? Talk to exec board members at meetings about what it takes to be on exec board! More information on this will be available in the next few weeks.

Also keep an eye out for our invitation to the Annual Induction and Awards ceremony hosted by Psi Chi and the Psychology Department in April!

If you still have not picked up your T-shirt you are always welcome to at a weekly meeting! If you are unable to make our Wednesday meetings to do this or have any other questions, please email Elana Gloger: eg323912 at ohio.edu<mailto:eg323912 at ohio.edu>

Lastly, we are looking to release more apparel near the end of the year so if you have anything in mind, let us know at our next meeting!!

See you all on Wednesday!

-Psi Chi/Psychology Club Exec Board