[Pisigmaalpha] Meeting Times

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 16 13:16:29 EST 2015

Hi All,
As of right now, the best meeting time that accommodates the most people is Tuesday at 8:00 pm. I know this doesn't work for everyone, but I am working with what I have right now. If perhaps a different time suits more people later on down the road, it will be changed. I will keep you updated!

For now though, we will have our first meeting next Tuesday, January 20th at 8:00pm! If you cannot attend please let me know, and I will make sure you get the minutes!

I would like for as many people to attend as possible. We have a lot to discuss and I want to get the ball rolling on events for this semester. We also need to talk about dues and membership "initiation" stuff!

Thanks,
Ally Kaufman
ak912410 at ohio.edu<mailto:ak912410 at ohio.edu>