[Pisigmaalpha] Pi Sigma Alpha

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 14 11:57:23 EST 2015

Hello all,

Welcome back to Athens! I hope the first week of classes is going well for you! This email has a lot of information, but bear with me! I'm just trying to make this a good semester for our organization.

First, we need to set a meeting time each week. I have set up  a doodle survey for people to post what times work best for everyone. PLEASE participate, it will only take a minute, and I want to plan a meeting time that works best for the most amount of people. Follow this link to the survey:

http://doodle.com/3shxzd9d7e2cqmz4

Next, we need to get all of the memberships sent to nationals, and we need to get dues collected. We will be discussing this at the first meeting so PLEASE try to be in attendance.

We will also be discussing events for this semester, such as movie nights and Pizza with the Profs. We need to get the ball rolling on events right away so we have an ample amount of time to plan and execute everything. Please come to the meeting prepared to share and discuss! Fundraising is another topic we need to talk about, especially the possibility of doing the Chipotle fundraiser.

I am hoping to hold the first meeting next week, so I need everyone's available times ASAP! I know that we will not be able to find a time that works for every single person, but we will do our best. As always, email me with any questions or comments!

Happy syllabus week,
Ally Kaufman
President, Pi Sigma Alpha
ak912410 at ohio.edu